Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Pillow

 I get stumped when I need to have a gift for an adult.  I feel that if an adult wants something reasonably priced, they will go and buy it themselves.  Sometimes I will give a gift card but I usually try to make a handmade item to make it more personal.  My Dad's birthday is 2 days after Christmas and his favorite gifts are handmade.  I think handmade gifts for men are a challenge.  
I saw this pillow on Pinterest and knew this is what I wanted to do.  I have the most darling picture of my dad with his two granddaughters that would be perfect.

 




I love how it turned out.  I used Hometown by Sweetwater.  I think that it's not too masculine and not too feminine.  It couldn't be too masculine with those two sweet girlies!

Check out where I'm linking.---->

No comments:

Post a Comment