My second craft partner in the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange mentioned that she like peacocks. I found a picture of a peacock that I thought would make a good embroidery pattern. I decided to use it to make another zipper pouch. I'm not the best embroiderer (?) but I like how it turned out. I hope she likes it.
Friday, November 18, 2011
I was first paired up with a fellow crafter in Delaware. I didn't hear from her for a little while so I was given a new partner from Utah. Crafter from Delaware wrote me back a day later, so now I have two craft exchange partners! Lucky me!
I had a lot of fun with this craft exchange and I haven't even received my treats!
Posted by Jen T at 10:37 AM
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I've created a printable that could be used in many different ways. Here are some ways I thought of:
- Upload to a photo print shop, choose 4x6 or 5x7, and frame them.
- You could arrange them in a word document and take them to Kinko's to be printed on transparency to use in soap bottles or sanitizer bottles.
- Print it and mod podge to a piece of wood.
- Use as a scripture bookmark.
- Print them on cardstock and send them to the children as a post card. Kids love getting mail.
- Make stickers.
- Shrink them and use them on a gift as a label.
- Print it, laminate it, and add four little magnets to the corners for a refrigerator magnet.
To use, click on the the picture to make it larger and then right click and save it to your computer. If that doesn't work, please let me know.