I've created a printable that could be used in many different ways. Here are some ways I thought of:
- Upload to a photo print shop, choose 4x6 or 5x7, and frame them.
- You could arrange them in a word document and take them to Kinko's to be printed on transparency to use in soap bottles or sanitizer bottles.
- Print it and mod podge to a piece of wood.
- Use as a scripture bookmark.
- Print them on cardstock and send them to the children as a post card. Kids love getting mail.
- Make stickers.
- Shrink them and use them on a gift as a label.
- Print it, laminate it, and add four little magnets to the corners for a refrigerator magnet.
To use, click on the the picture to make it larger and then right click and save it to your computer. If that doesn't work, please let me know.