Friday, November 18, 2011

Craftaholics Anonymous Gift Exchange #1

I was first paired up with a fellow crafter in Delaware.  I didn't hear from her for a little while so I was given a new partner from Utah.  Crafter from Delaware wrote me back a day later, so now I have two craft exchange partners!  Lucky me!

The first gift I started on was from the Utah crafter.  She sent me a link to her blog and I saw that she had two cute kiddos about the same age as my kids.  I know my kids love to get mail, so I decided to include a gift for her children.   I made them each a rice filled owl.  My kids love to put these in the freezer on warm days and  pop them in the microwave for about a minute on cold days.  Or they just chuck them at each other.
 For my partner, I made a zipper pouch, and it's pretty large.  It measures about 8x10.  It was a little bigger than I imagined, but I figure you can put many things in it, like: a small notebook and pen, treats, paperback book, diaper and small pack of wipes.

I had a lot of fun with this craft exchange and I haven't even received my treats!

4 comments:

  1. They are lovely gifts, your partner must have been thrilled to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crafted owls, too! Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i featured them today in the first round of HGE gift features: http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2011/12/handmade-gift-features-from-winter-2011-handmade-gift-exchange.html thanks for linking up and showing off what you made!
    happy crafting,
    linda

    ReplyDelete